środa, 27 stycznia 2016

ands buts and sos

I speak very little and write a lot. Usually with little letters on the random sheets of paper when something worth writing down crosses my mind. A pan is like a magical key to the wonderland. It brings out what you have inside and allows you to put so much in between the lines. But why blog... I do not really know. For sure it is more for myself than for anybody else because I am aware that not too many of you will ever get here. But it does not matter and this is the point in writing: I think you do it for yourself more than for anybody else. So I think I am here to save some thoughts from being forgotten. To give myself space for expression. To learn to own my own voice.

*ohh, and i love to break grammar rules! to begin sentences with small letter. and to start new ones with ands, buts and sos. such a little rebel. and exclamations, i overdo them, but it's ok, no?  eventually, after years of education, nobody will give me a bad mark for a free stream of thought!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz